About Team Foundation Systems
Team Foundation Systems Ltd. is a privately owned company operating throughout British Columbia, Canada from our head office located in Kelowna in Central BC. Team Foundation Systems Ltd., provides technical and construction support to both commercial and residential markets. We have established our position as the largest installer of A.B. Chance® Helical Piers®. Our coverage area includes all of British Columbia. Team’s construction personnel have been trained and certified by A.B. Chance, with continuing in-house training. The company also maintains a safety program which meets all current Occupational Health & Safety compliance guidelines. Team Foundation Systems Ltd. specializes in residential and commercial structural repairs as well as new construction.
We are experts in systems involving:
- Underpinning and raising residential homes, light commercial and industrial buildings, electrical and transmission facilities.
- Straightening bowing masonry and concrete walls.
- Helical Piers for new construction on poor soil.
- Raising, leveling and repairing poured concrete slabs; such as driveways, walkways, and basement floors. (Slab Jacking)
- Pressure grouting voids, buried pipes and culverts.
We work all over British Columbia. The majority of our work is from Osoyoos North to Revelstoke and Merritt East to the Kootenays.
Who we work with
- Authentek Homes
- PCL Construction
- Stuart Olson
- Edgecombe Builders
- Worman Homes
- Society of Hope
- Site C Dam
- Petro Canada
- Maple Reinders
- ABK Restoration
- Stutters Restoration
- Total Restoration
- Belfor Restoration
- Coast Claims
- Smart Claims
We invite you to explore our website to learn and discover more about our company and the services we provide.
For additional information or pricing on any size project, please call Grant McKinney at 250-868-8326