Experiencing Foundation Problems? Team Foundation Can Lift and Stabilize Sinking Concrete, and Fix Your Home's Foundation Problems.
How To Know Foundation Repairs Are Needed
What to look for:
- Foundation walls that are buckled or bowed
- Doors and windows that stick or don’t open properly
- Cracks in foundation walls
- Cracks in exterior walls
- Cracks in interior walls and ceilings
- Sunken or buckled interior concrete floors
Signs a building or home may need foundation repairs include cracked interior walls and ceilings, as well as cracks in exterior walls.. Contact us for an assessment, and foundation repair cost.
Repairing Foundations with Helical Piles
The idea behind helical piles (screw piles) is to relieve the stress on failing areas by drilling helical screw piles (see the illustration below) into stable areas of soil until the necessary load bearing capacity is reached. Adjustable brackets are then attached to your foundation and the weight is transferred from your foundation to the screw piles. The structure can then be raised to its original state using the adjustable bracket.
Foundation Repair Using Helical Screw Piles
Residential Foundation Repair in Kelowna
Advantages of Foundation Repairs Using Helical Piles
- A time-proven, versatile and technically sound system
- Lower cost — both for the system and its installation
- Faster installation than other methods
- Very limited excavation — site is minimally disturbed
- No heavy equipment required
- Installs in limited-access areas
- Used in new building construction to enhance foundation strength on sites with poor soil conditions
See Some Foundation Repair Projects
TRUST THE FOUNDATION PROS
Contact Team Foundation Systems Specializing in solutions for homes, light commercial & industrial buildings, electrical and transmission facilities.
How Can We Help?
Get in touch and ask us anything.
"*" indicates required fields
CHANCE® Certified Installers
Team Foundation Systems is a CHANCE® Certified Installer. Save time and money and get the job done right.