Helical Piles & Piers
Helical Piles Are An Ideal Solution for Deep Foundations, Cost-Effectiveness, and Minimal Environmental Impact.
What are Helical Piles?
Helical Pile Foundation System gives you the performance of concrete without the drawbacks and liabilities of driven piles and drilled shafts.
Helical Pile Applications
There are many applications for Helical Piers and Piles, including:
- Repairing failed or old foundations using time-tested engineering solutions
- New construction supporting foundation grade beams, column bases, compression, tension and concrete slabs
- Permanent battered piers to take lateral loads, including wind and seismic
- Foundation support in tight access or inaccessible areas, primarily vertical axial compression loading
- Permanent tension hold downs for wind and seismic loads
- Retrofit foundations in existing structures where new loads are being added or under existing concrete slab
- Foundations in noise-sensitive areas where vibration is a concern
- Machinery/equipment foundations for immediate loading with increased capacity
- Wind and seismic loading applications such as sound walls, billboards, communication towers, etc
- Permanent or temporary foundation structural shoring, primarily vertical compression loading
Advantages of Helical Piles
The Benefits of Commercial Grade Helical Piles
- Fast installation
- Immediate loading – no concrete to cure
- Engineered foundation solution
- Instant torque-to-capacity feedback for production control
- Load capacity based upon torque correlation
- Easy field modification
- Easy to use in limited access sites, high water tables and weak surface soils
- No spoil removal
- No casing required for flow-able sands, soft clays or organic soils
- Minimizes soil disturbance during installation
- All weather installation
- No vibration
- Environmentally friendly
See Helical Pile Projects
TRUST THE FOUNDATION PROS
Contact Team Foundation Systems Specializing in solutions for homes, light commercial & industrial buildings, electrical and transmission facilities.
How Can We Help?
Get in touch and ask us anything.
"*" indicates required fields
CHANCE® Certified Installers
Team Foundation Systems is a CHANCE® Certified Installer. Save time and money and get the job done right.