New Construction Foundations
New Foundations For a Wide Range of Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Residential applications.
Solid Advantages for New Construction
Helical Anchors & Piles for New Construction
How It Works
Advantages of Chance Helical Foundation Systems
- SS (Square Shaft) Piles and Anchors. Includes 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”, 1 3/4”, 2”, and 2 1/4” square shafts.
- Extension shafts with forged upset couplings to lengthen piles and anchors.
- RS (Round Shaft) Piles. Uses 2 7/8”, 3 1/2”, 4 1/2”, 6” and 8” pipe shafts for a wide array of foundation applications.
- SS & RS Combo Piles. Adapters take all square shaft products and couple them with the 2 7/8”, 3 1/2” or 4 1/2” pipe shaft extensions.
- Helical extensions provide additional helix plates for more capacity in competent load-bearing soil.
TRUST THE FOUNDATION PROS
Contact Team Foundation Systems Specializing in solutions for homes, light commercial & industrial buildings, electrical and transmission facilities.
CHANCE® Certified Installers
Team Foundation Systems is a CHANCE® Certified Installer. Save time and money and get the job done right.